WRTA Expo = Two Shows in One Means Big Savings!
Attending the World Religious Travel Expo in Montréal is more economical than ever. New this year, WRTA delegates will have more access to the NTA (National Tour Association) Annual Convention on Nov. 13-15, including education, networking events and most meals.
For just a $35 registration fee for travel agents and religious travel planners, you get:
• Five complimentary meals
• Reception with open bar
• Live performances from more than 12 Broadway shows
• Access to more than 30 education sessions
• Access to over 100 exhibitors, including over 30 different countries
WRTA Exhibitors NTA Exhibitors
• Complimentary overnight FAM trip to Québec’s National Sanctuaries (for first 50 registrants, if you sign up by Oct. 22)
For more information or to register, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-255-WRTA U.S./Canada or +1.859-219-3529.
WRTA President Speaks on Canonization of Brother André
WRTA President Kevin J. Wright was interviewed on CTV News Channel last Sunday as part of the media coverage garnered by the canonization of Brother André Bessette. The Québec monk who founded Montréal's St. Joseph's Oratory was named a saint by Pope Benedict in a ceremony at the Vatican last weekend. Read more here.
CBS Newsmaker to Speak at Expo
Steve Hartman, an Emmy-award-winning correspondent for The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric ("Assignment America"), will open the co-located World Religious Travel Expo and NTA Convention in Montréal at the Opening Ceremony on Sunday, Nov. 14. Full Article.
Top 5 Bragging Rights to Attend Expo 2010 in Montréal
by WRTA President Kevin J. Wright
1. Participate in the largest gathering in faith tourism.
2. Spectacularly enrich your religious travel program and products.
3. Garner wild new success and expanded clientele in 2011.
4. Become an enviable “Who’s Who” in faith tourism and hospitality.
5. Discover Montréal firsthand, an up-and-coming destination in religious tourism.
6. You’ll be seen as the local market expert in faith tourism!
PyroMarketing - A New Way to Think About Marketing
"The era of mass marketing is ending. The promotion of a single product or service to everyone through undifferentiated media reached its peak in the 1960's and its success convinced most marketers it was the only way." (from www.pyromarketing.com). Join Greg Stielstra at the World Religious Travel Expo in Montréal to discover his revolutionary PyroMarketing principles and apply them to your business! Learn more about PyroMarketing by watching this quick video from Creo Productions.
World Religious Travel Expo
Nov. 13 -16, 2010
Palais des congrès de Montréal
(Montréal Convention Center)
For info or to register visit http://www.wrtaexpo.com/